• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

window regulator

Hi people of all things vtech. Need some advice/guidance please .Just purchased a 54 plate ctr after a million years of motor cycles. the drivers window doesnt work ( i knew this when i purchased it ) i ordered a 2nd hand replacement and when it arrived it was a 4 pin connection so it doesnt fit. the whole unit is different but when i phoned the guy i got it off he said it was off an 03 ctr ...is there a different regulator on different yrs of the ep3 or is this guy trying to pass off the wrong part ? thanks in advance

Late reply I know, but useful for anyone searching.

Facelift / Pre-facelift window regulators have different connections.

Is it rivereted on!? I'm about to change the regulator on my 04 plate. Is it easy!? Thanks in advance

No it's not riverted on if it's a drivers regulator your replacing make sure it's the correct regulator as there are 2 types a pink connector IIrc

Thanks for your reply. I had no idea they had different ones but I did ask if its for the drivers side 04 plate and he said yes and tested it. Was selling loads of ep3 parts so I'm hoping it will work. Might be worth testing it before I put it in

Back