• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Window Tints for FN2

Hi guys!

Just a quick one, has anyone tinted their FN2 yet? I went to my friends tinting place to get my windows done (which in the end I didnt) today but he said that due to the bottom part of the rear windscreen (under the spolier) being made from plastic it would not be possible to tint as the tints just peel off plastic instead of glass.

please could anyone give their thoughts or let me know if they have tinted theirs and their experiences of it and if it is worth it...?

Thanks,

Jay

Jay, I got light tints on my milano red fn2. The rear screen and quarters but NOT the plastic section under the spoiler. It looks ok and your right coz I used the local top guys for mine and they said the plastic section is a no no. I did look into a sticker for the inside similar to the ones on taxi windows with adverts on but trying to get the right company to do it was difficult so I left it. If you get a good solution then post it BIG and clear......cheers and good luck

Jay, I got light tints on my milano red fn2. The rear screen and quarters but NOT the plastic section under the spoiler. It looks ok and your right coz I used the local top guys for mine and they said the plastic section is a no no. I did look into a sticker for the inside similar to the ones on taxi windows with adverts on but trying to get the right company to do it was difficult so I left it. If you get a good solution then post it BIG and clear......cheers and good luck
thanks for the info. have you got any pix of yours to show me? thanks!

Tints

Just had all mine done except the plastic looks good in my opinion as my tints are dark its good to have the plastic clear for reversing! Could post a pic if you aint already sorted?

Back