• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

window tints

ty

hi all am thinking of gettin my windows tinted this weekend on my black ctr 54 reg and was wondering what shade to have was thinkin of dark on rear screen then light tints on the rear sides as want it to blend with the fronts that are standard and not bein tinted as dont want the van look what u all think? and any pics would be ideal cheers?

i would avoid the fronts. Too much cop trouble. Go as dark as you like on the back though.

Think it's 30% on the front mate. The 5-0s not that bad unless they look really black

Back 3 windows can be any shade. Any tint you add to the front windows will make them illegal. From what I can remember, you can also have a 6 inch sunstrip (any shade) but nothing else on the windscreen.

cheers all for the advice not gonna do the fronts just the rear windscreen dark. but do u think i should do the rear sides the same shade or lighter than the rear windsreen what would look best?

P1010534960x540.jpg

Factory fitted tints, same as what was standard on Premiers.

Same darkness all round, which is pretty dark. Still doesn't look like a van though ;)

cheers gone for a dark smoke on back and rears like premiers not limo black will post pics next week on sunday cheers for all the help to all and to crumb for pic

I had my milano red EP3 windows tinted last week. I had 50 on the front 2 and 65 on the back and im really happy with the way they turned out. They arent to dark.

I'll sort some pics out asap so you can see.

Back