• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

wing mirror indicator fn2

I know this is going to sound stupid but, my passenger indicator light has stopped working on the wing mirror of my fn2. First I thought a bulb had gone as all the other indicator lights work so I took apart the mirror only to realise you can't get to the bulb. So I thought the fuse might have blown checked the manual and cant find a fuse for the indicator (or turn signal as they call it in the book) either. I was wondering if anyone has had this before and, is it just that I need to replace the whole part that houses the LEDs or have I missed something.

Cheers

Aye it is LEDs so no bulb to change. Check the connectors are fine, but apart from that you are looking at a new indicator unit.

Balls, ok cheers mate will have to wait then cant afford £50 or so on a flashing light. People on roundabouts will have to guess when I'm turning off :lol:

Back