• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wipers

Guys...

What is the correct size for the CTR? I went to Halfords and their book Says 24/24s for the Bosch blades... But the passenger side is way to big! Drivers is ok though...

Anyone know ?

IIRC it is a 15" as ozzie said...but if you are just after a non fancy replacement, I would go to the stealers as they are only 8 quid each for all wipers. :wink:
and they are quality Valeo blades.....leders in wiping technology IMO :wink:

MUXY said:
IIRC it is a 15" as ozzie said...but if you are just after a non fancy replacement, I would go to the stealers as they are only 8 quid each for all wipers. :wink:

B**locks, I just spent £13.99 on a Bosch front 24" one yesterday from Halfrauds!

thejudderman said:
MUXY said:

B**locks, I just spent £13.99 on a Bosch front 24" one yesterday from Halfrauds!

Actually thats £8.00 +VAT each.

Dave S said:
Funky said:
I paid £14 for both front wipers from the dealers :idea:

They give a good forum discount then...........

Name and fame.

Sorry my mistake, I just dug out the invoice, it was £16.92 for both from Brindley Honda in Cannock

Just in case anyone comes by this thread at a later date.

The correct size for the CTR is

Driver side = 24"
Passenger side = 15"

The Halfords single 24" I brought today did not fit the CTR wiper arm.

I had to take the plastic insert from the stock Valeo one to make it fit properly.

Back