• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wondering if someone can help ??

I've been Looking at replace my tyre and brake on my 02 type r, in the not too far future, current setup that came with the car which i believe are standard pads and disc, Yokohama Parada-Spec-2, great fun in the dry in the wet no so much, so my question to you is what people's opinion, on the perfect setup would be for the ep3 ??

The setup I used to use on my old ej9, yellow stuff pads with ebc premium disc, and Uniroyal rainsports 3.

Could I use the the same setup on my ep3 or could someone point me towards a better/alternative option.

Thanks Connor

I run yellow stuff pads and ultimax discs on toyo t1r rubber. Cooked standard brakes and found Bridgestone protenza too hard and lacking feed back

"Perfect" setup would be a semi slick tyre, most likely a 595-RSR

Some very stiff, very big calipers (eg Stoptech) and some Carbon Lorraine or Pagid RS29 pads (or better still DS2500)

Back