• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Worst Wheels EVER on an EP3

Come on it's isnt great but it's not that bad. Like Jermal mentionned, Chrome ...

There's a badly modded EP1 around here with halford quality plastic chrom-ish spinners. now just picture it ... you got it? well it's actually worse! :evil: :evil:

Wrong wheels for the car but in all honesty it isn't THAT bad.

Chrome ruins a cars look tho.

I'm loving that!! ..................................................

Not!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not into that look at all, infact i was just sick into my mouth and swallowed it again :D :D :D

i think half the problem is the tyres look to chunky.

Passenger airbag has been removed to accomodate an ice install. Now the hole has been recovered by a professional.

I am sure the insurance policy would be at risk with that snippet of info.

I think those are one of the worse I have seen..

Attachments

• image_32.jpg
    image_32.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 30
The question you really have to ask is what un educated F**kwit write an advert for their car like that?

Cause I aint buying a car off some pikey who cant spell and has probably done time..........

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The question you really have to ask is what uneducated F**kwit wrote an advert like that for their car?

Cause I aint buying a car off some pikey who cant spell and has probably done time..........

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

;) :lol: :lol:

sorry fella :D

sorry mate, but nothing beats this imo... (R-tec CTR)

309786-3.jpg

Back