• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Worth modding a standard EP3 to premier?!

As the title suggests is it worth the hassle/cost to mod a standard EP3 to 'look' like a prem? Know anyone who has? I'm pretty sure there's not but are there more than cosmetic changes over a the standard car?
Cheers,
Scott.

I tinted my rear glass similar to a premier,but thats about as far as i am bothered to take it,

the recaro seats are about £700 on egay last time i looked

£700? :eek: WTF is all that about?! Just looked on e-baytoo and some of the momo stering wheels are £200 upwards!!? How much did the rear tints cost on yours Shadylee?

Yes they have red carpets. Im selling my premier seats soon. I have a buyer already but if they pull out ill let you know. £600 pick up only :)

£700? :eek: WTF is all that about?! Just looked on e-baytoo and some of the momo stering wheels are £200 upwards!!? How much did the rear tints cost on yours Shadylee?

I saw seats only for £700,not the rest though.

i had my rear tints done by a "good" company so cost a little extra,they were £190 if i remember correctly,dark smoke i think.

9028_1263545473141_1364853190_749841_7697246_n.jpg

Also the red cloth on the door cards it different to match the seats iirc....

F**k it I'm just gonna hold out for a Prem! Far too much faffing! For the extra a prem costs over standard I'm sure it'll cost more to convert?! Thanks for helping me make my mind up though fellas. The search continues :(

Back