• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

would a honda civic sport 1.6 clutch fit a civic type r

i have a honda civic sport 1.6 clutch and my civic type r has just been towed back because the clutch has gone so would the clutch that was for the sport work on my type r or do i need to buy another? what sort of clutch is good? the sport is an 54reg plate and type r is 2002

:eek: Don't do it...keep to OEM !

I've seen too many Failed aftermarket clutch kits :evil:

Agree with Eddy OEM or specalist perfromance clutch the best option, shop around for the OEM clutch as they do vary in price, as for fitting again Honda would be my choice rather than a non franchise garage.

Agree with Eddy OEM or specalist perfromance clutch the best option, shop around for the OEM clutch as they do vary in price, as for fitting again Honda would be my choice rather than a non franchise garage.

have you got any sites that sell the clutch kits? cant seam to find anything apart from the exedy clutch kits

Back