• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

would you part with 19k for this?

Neily03 said:
The cheapo private plate says it all!

Exactly what I thought as well.

And what the feck is with the yellow Honda and TR badges??? :roll: :roll:

Cock is the word that immediately comes to mind.

moNoKnoT said:
For 19K i'd expect a decent hand job thrown in with the deal :shock:

- Kevin.

How much do you pay for Handjobs????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats about £7k by my reckoning....I'll give you one for £5k :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad car though :lol:

paul.goffin said:
smeg said:
SOates82 said:
I loved the old Jordan Civics :D

I was very close to buying a Jordan then changed my mind to a type r.

I think thats what he has tried to re-create (badly)

Surely that price has got to be a typo :shock:

not a typo.

mentions it is the only one with yellow decals too, so obviously that bumps up the second hand value by £5,000 :lol:

are those the yellow decals that can be bought off ebay for about a tenner, and any grafix place can knock up for about the same :roll:

if it adds 5 grand to the value i think i might try it with...

...lilac :wink:

Shackbleep said:
that colour is not called "dickhead yellow" for nothing :roll:

:lol: :lol:

ritzctr said:
He says that he bought it new like that and that its a special edition. It certainly is "Special" . :shock: :lol:

I think the guy has some 'special needs'. How can anyone be convinced that a special edition???

He's probably going around telling everyone who asks him about it.

'Yeah, it's a err, special edition. Came like that from the factory like, y'know. Real rare it is. Not many of em made.'

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Everytime I see a picture of that big Honda badge in yellow, it makes me laugh :lol:
IMG_1191.jpg

:gayfight:

"I'm the only gay Honda Civic Type R in the ViiiiIIIIIlaaaaaage!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what if Honda had decided yellow badges were the way to go ... would you not drive a CTR coz it had yellow bits?

Catz said:
So what if Honda had decided yellow badges were the way to go ... would you not drive a CTR coz it had yellow bits?

Mod them with Red ones to stand out fromt he crowd :wink: :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
Catz said:

Yeah then try to sell your "special red Type R" and al the yellow folks would be saying "What???" :lol: :lol:

Catz said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Catz said:

Yeah then try to sell your "special red Type R" and al the yellow folks would be saying "What???" :lol: :lol:

Good point.

Although Honda wouldn't be sh!t enough to put yellow badges on in the first place :p

Back