• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

WOW!

I'm so impressed with myself I just had to post and ask what everyone else has managed in their CTR's......

I managed to get 335.3 miles out of my car from a full tank and when I filled it up again, only got 43 litres in!!! I also went 31.6 miles with the red light for fuel on :shock: .

This has probably been asked before, but how has everyone else done?

Good effort that :p

About 18 months ago I did manage 365 miles however I did run out totally and I had to walk/run about a mile to the fuel station on the A43 :lol:

Unfortunately my answer is badly.

Lately I've been lucky to make 250 miles out of a tank, even hitting a rather scary 190 miles from 36 litres :shock:

Have managed 307 before though, although god knows how :roll: :lol:

I've been monitoring my fuel consumption with the 95 RON and 99RON tescos stuff. Get approx 40 miles more per tank on the 99RRON. which pays for the extra £2 in cost.

on 44 ltrs, I'll get around 300ish, I vary from 320-275
31mpg :)

I usually get 200-220 miles before the light comes on. :oops: Most of my journeys are short trips round town atm though, so that doesn't help. :(

Most I think I've seen on the trip is 273 miles, so 330 odd is excellent going. :shock: 8)

Oh..........i clicked on this thinking you had just seen a naked pic of me but it wasn't to be.........never mind.

220 miles if i am lucky :shock:

Mark43 said:
Oh..........i clicked on this thinking you had just seen a naked pic of me but it wasn't to be.........never mind.

220 miles if i am lucky :shock:

:lol: :lol:

I was doing a mix of motorway driving and town driving- but it was a bit boring :roll:

This week is not going to be so good :twisted: I've had loads of fun in the car to make up for the last couple of boring weeks :lol:

might have to try some 99 Ron at some point, might well give the 97 a shot aswell see if thats any better

Here is a recent pic from my car after a trip on the Motorway/A Roads to Liverpool from Essex.

Tesco 99 RON in the tank and still some left. :shock: :wink:

Scousefella said:
Here is a recent pic from my car after a trip on the Motorway/A Roads to Liverpool from Essex.

So what was the final distance travelled? Looking on for about 340 if your fuel guage works the same way as mine :lol:

Scousefella said:

Whats 99 cost a litre please just out of interest?

smeg said:
Scousefella said:

So what was the final distance travelled? Looking on for about 340 if your fuel guage works the same way as mine :lol:

Dunno Steve, I ended up putting more in before running right down. :lol:

smeg said:
Scousefella said:

I'd get about another 60 miles using 95 on a mix of 60 MPH and local roads

Back