• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wrapping..

I'm thinking of getting a wrap done. Not sure what colour, fancy a change for a while. What are your thoughts?

The thing that puts me off with a wrap, is when you open the door to get in you're going to see the original colour?

Depends on what you're going to wrap? Vinyl is a soft plastic and after some wear and tear it may look more tatty than cool. You also don't get the deep colour and shine with vinyl as you do with lacquered paint.

25278_428221968503_513293503_5433055_5046150_n.jpg

Not this^

Wow, Who'd do that?! Awful! Its cosmic so wanted to go a diff colour. just spoke to him. He has a White carbon fiber coming in! That sounds cool!!

I dont like any coloured carbon fibre because there no such thing as coloured carbon fibre in real life. If it is trying to imitate something at least imitate it correctly. Just my opinion of course

Have to say I agree with you. Saw the White carbon and it looks awful! He was doing an m3 in Matt burgundy while I was there. Looked real good! Decisions.. May have to sit on this one for a while!

Back