• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

wrapping

does anyone know of a place in the norwich area that will vinyl wrap small parts such as door handles, interior trim etc..

or is it worth having a go myself? the wrap is fairly cheap, anyone had any success doing this themelves?

You can do it yourself mate, it's pretty easy, just get Di-Noc wrap and it's simple to stick or just get bubble free wrap.

I've done my bonnet, centre consoles, door handles myself and that's the first time I did it and it looked good!

You can do it yourself mate, it's pretty easy, just get Di-Noc wrap and it's simple to stick or just get bubble free wrap.

I've done my bonnet, centre consoles, door handles myself and that's the first time I did it and it looked good!

right i'll have a bash myself then, where did you get the wrap mate? and did you need any tools, heat gun and wot not?

doing your own bonnet is empressive, i was qouted 240 smackers to carbon wrap mine! i passed on that one!

I've been qouted for 200 for my boneet before and I though of doing it myself. I bought the wrap for 70 quid for 10 meters which is very cheap and it is bubble free, Di-Noc ones are far more expensive.

I still have some carbon wrap left, if you want it. You could pick it up. I live in Trowbridge, you could also fit it in our house so I can help you out a bit.

You just need scissor or cutter. That's it.

Your a little out of my way mate, 250 miles! Do appreciate the offer though!
I'll have a go and post up the results!

I'll maybe give this a bash aswell. want to get my centre dash done again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back