• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Write up on cleaning my ep3

Good choice. Yeh autoglym ain't all its cracked up to be when you look into what else is on offer. Although can't beat super resin polish

Ya the polish and the extra gloss protection are very good. You post is excellent that's some elbow grease you used. Fair play.

Thanks very much. It was harder than I thought there was some serious amount of tar on it I hadn't spotted but was all worth

Ya satin silver is a colour that has grown on on over the years. A very good friend of mine used to have a satin silver DC5 and I wasn't that into it but over the years it's grown on me. Easy to clean and hides dirt very well

Yes they do and the type rs look nice but you do stuggle to get a deep reflection off them even when polished. NHB on the other hand you can have like a mirror :) I wouldn't mind a dc5

I had an artic blue DC5 and I'm on the hunt for another one. Looked at a few Fn2 type r's and they just don't float my boat. There's a very interesting one coming up for auction next two days so fingers crossed

Back