• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wup Wup I got one gp/gt/satNav

Hi all first pics form where i bought it,

jpg.gif
jpg.gif
jpg.gif
jpg.gif

I have my suspension ordered, trying to pick some alloys. changed the yellow headlight bulbs.

I don't really like the floor mats as they are off-red reminding me of my granny's hallway carpet, Is there any black type R official ones available?

also i have seen pics of type-R's with red light in the front foot-wells, i seem to remember reading its on all type r cars i just need to move some plastic or something so the light shines trough, is this correct or am a chatting pap?

Other car:
jpg.gif

I prob messed the pics right up is there a way you can add them from your profile gallery?

Attachments

• medssia (2).jpg
    medssia (2).jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 32
  • medaia (2).jpg
    medaia (2).jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 33
  • media2.jpg
    media2.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 36
  • media (2).jpg
    media (2).jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 49
Just got it back from having the suspension done went for the recommended Eibach pro springs 15-20mil its an amazing difference, its like it never even had suspension **. Very happy with the results have some cobbled speed bumps on the road near my girlfriends work was unbearable ** felt every cobble or brick now it just glides over them.

bought my alloys went for these
Z

post pick wen they arrive

progres update gp,gt,satnav, 15mill and 19"s

So Got the suspension done what a massive improvement thanks all

Fitted my new wheels Borbet AX graphite and ................

The wheels look amazing when up close the triangle sections match the spotlights and the wedge shape of the car, and then at a distance the triangles fade into the aggressive style spokes....BUT
thats the only pic i took .......
as the wheels are 19" 225/40/19 and 8.5" wide.
they rub on the front wheels on the protective plastic arch protector which i don't want to remove exposing lights, engine and electrical connectors or cut bits away as more weight in the car or harsher bumps more areas it rubs it even catches the skirt over the arch :-(. The rears were fine

i put all on and drove round a bit (ride dint feel as racy or as comfy) then took it to garage to see if we could mod the arches to accommodate the wheels but it didn't seem worth it just for big wheels (looks over function), so i will be getting same wheels in 18s

(note not lowered 15mil would prob fine or 35ofset or 8" width prob fine too) :-(

TOO BE CONTINUED

Re: progres update gp,gt,satnav, 15mill and 19"s

The optional 19" Rage alloys have a 225/35/19 tyre and they are 7.5j ET55.

It's probably a combination of the tyre size, the extra with and offset that's causing them to rub.

yea i was buying other wheels bk racing ones 7.5j then they didn't have them, so i asked about the borberts at the right price over the phone then the deal was done while i was at work not giving it my full attention to sizes just money.
If the company don't do a exchange i may have to eBay them.

Very nice motor mate, thought the wheels looked rubbish on the close up pictures you took, changed my mind after i saw them on the car!

They really suit it.

yea the wheels are a sort of illusion i wasn't shore when they arrived but this pic made me want to see them on.
Bild_3692_11.jpg

i wish i had taken more pics the only day they were on my car doh! well they went back today sorting out some replacements tomorrow...........but i got a quick purchase next day delivery of RickHondaR's footwell lights so i will be having a go at fitting them with dimming as the interior lights do tomorrow with my useless sexy assistant.

I found a couple of very good guids to doing the insal but its not on this forum (http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how/32792-installing-rickhondars-footwell-lights-dimming-7.html) is there one on here aswell?

nice motor another east anglia fn2 owner here nice to see the gp rear on yours just ordered mine so looking forward to getting that on and you are right had mine about 8 months now and only just had frsu done 8 months too long

Yea foot-well lights all fitted in about 30min great guide got me through (be brave and patient NOT rough) will do pics when its dark.

Back