• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Yellowspeed, bc RA or meister zeta

Hi guys so all these are within a few quid of each other. Going to be getting some for my track car (not daily driver. The only road driving it will do is to and from track) which woupd you guys go for and why please..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

They are all much of a muchness, manufactured on the cheap in Taiwan or wherever and then imported over. Get some Bilstein's instead.

Really? That wpuld be your choice for track? Is that view from experience.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

For 'just track' you want the best suspension you can afford. Meister R, Yellowspeed etc are not the best. Eibach do decent dampers as well. They're also TUV approved so won't fall apart within a year or so.

Just Recieved my new meister r zetacrd+ coilovers, iv had other coilovers in the past such as spax rsx and d2's did not rate either of them. Iv done endless research on what coilovers to buy for my premier ep3 and I think I made a good choice.

Hey! New to the forum.
In the same situation torn between bc's and meister. Do alot of b roads

Anyone tried them both on an ep3?

Also only looking to spend around 800 max and looking for adjustable dampening with top mounts this is why I'm interested in these 2 brands

Have been stearing clear of yellow speeds. Haven't heard great things about them.

Speak to Jerrick at MeisterR and he will hook you up with what you want. He is a sound bloke so don't be scared to try and get a good deal. He was giving me a brilliant price on some Gt1 coilovers for my FD2 but i got a deal on some Ohlins and some other bits i wanted in the end from someone else. Would of definitely had the Meisters else!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheers Jason, I did drop him a message last night actually, just basically saying what I was planning on using the car for, what the warranty was if any and what he would best recommend.

I'm sure he's a busy bloke. hopefully I hear back later in the week.

Back