• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Yokohama Parada Spec 2 - £70 fitted

Just in case anybody in the North East wants these tyres I got four Yoko Parada Spec 2 fitted for £66.50 at Tyrespot in Darlington. Now I know the guy who works there so I got them at a special price but he said if anybody else wanted then he can do them for about £70 each fitted.

Their address and number is Tyrespot Ltd, McMullen Road, Darlington, DL1 1YB. Tel: 01325 488007.

Unfortunately I don't think they deliver (give them a ring to find out) and they can't get 205x45R17, only the 215x40R17. They got my tyres in within two days.

Only had the tyres on for five days but initial feelings are good. Fell less stiff than the Potenzas but stiffer than the Toyo T1-R and Goodyear F1s I had before. No tramlining and road noise is still very quiet unlike the Potenzas. Cool looking thread as well.

Hope that helps some of you in the North East. I actually think there are other Tyrespot depots in the North East so might be able to get them for the same price.

Nice one Alan!

I wonder if they do deals on 18" ones too.. It would be handy with me being at Catterick now :twisted:

Friendy said:
Alanok said:
dotty said:
Nice one Alan!

I wonder if they do deals on 18" ones too.. It would be handy with me being at Catterick now :twisted:

I can ask him if you want.

Please as I need to replace two of my 18" aswell

But as said before I don't think they deliver. If you want to know for definite give them a ring. If I had time I could buy them and forward them on but I really don't have the time (please read 'can't be arsed') :lol: But I am real busy atm plus the price and delivery.fitting on top might be the same as local to you.

Back