• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

That looks way smarter than I could have made it look!

Last edited by a moderator:
UJ

I met you at Lymm services and sold you that bonnet.

Great work in fabricating a water collector, did you get it re-lacquered in the end as it looks fresh in the pictures?

UJ

I met you at Lymm services and sold you that bonnet.

Great work in fabricating a water collector, did you get it re-lacquered in the end as it looks fresh in the pictures?

Hello mate, how are you?

Those pics were still in the condition when I picked it up. But transformed it now. did not need re-lacquering, local detailer brought it back to life.

Will upload pics this weekend.

Hello mate, how are you?

Those pics were still in the condition when I picked it up. But transformed it now. did not need re-lacquering, local detailer brought it back to life.

Will upload pics this weekend.

I'm good thanks UJ.

Glad your detailer worked his magic, look forward to updated pictures to make me regret selling :lol:

I'm good thanks UJ.

Glad your detailer worked his magic, look forward to updated pictures to make me regret selling :lol:

Lol! Here are the pictures!

1528570_10152153261418522_217632358_n.jpg

1538727_10152153261718522_1365574860_n.jpg

1524653_10152153261853522_359139782_n.jpg

Haven't updated my thread yet! But new parts have been fitted.

Pics will follow.

Cannards
Custom made front splitter
Evo 8 Enkeis.
Rear Arches Rolled.

Love this car. seen it at japfest last year, it has nearly convinced me to buy a satin silver one, but I am a sucker for nighthawk black :)

Back