• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

zero 1000 power Neo Pofessional

I tried a magnetic clamp on my fuel lines some time ago - it might still be there. :lol: :oops:

About as useful as tits on a fish to be honest.

Neily03 said:
Since when was petrol megnetic?? :lol: :lol:

Did you never do Chemistry at school Neil? :lol:

Everything has a magnetic field, some strong, some weak. Take a read of this. :wink:

Magnets and magnetic field plays important role in many inventions and today’s technology. More engineers than ever are looking into applications involving magnetic energy. It should be noted that magnets are the prime control source of the position of electrons. For example, a magnetic coil controls the electrons in audio speakers or television’s tube.

Hydrogen is the lightest and most basic element known to man. With its simple structure consist of only one proton and one electron, it is one of the major ingredient of all hydrocarbon-based fuels. By studying the response of hydrogen with respect to magnetic field and the associated increase of energy output, much can be learned and applied to other related fuels. In the oxidation/combustion of hydrocarbon fuels (fossil fuels), it is the outer shell of the hydrogen that is combusted first.

Hydrogen, the first element of the chemical periodic chart, has the atomic number 1 and the atomic weight 1.0079. Since it possesses only one electron, it has the valence of positive 1. Even though hydrogen is the simplest of all elements, it possesses two distinctive forms: ortho-hydrogen and para-hydrogen. To secure conversion of para to ortho state, it is necessary to change the energy of interaction between nuclear spins. One of the methods is to apply strong magnetic field to the fuel. The molecules of the two gases, para and ortho-hydrogen differ in the relative orientation of the nuclear spins of the two protons. In para molecules the spins of the protons are anti-parallel, while in the ortho molecule the spins are parallel. The para molecules occupy the even rotational levels, and the ortho molecules occupy the odd levels.

The orientations of the spins have a pronounced effect on the behavior of the molecule. In fact, ortho-hydrogen is unstable and more reactive than its para-hydrogen counterpart. The liquid hydrogen fuel that is used to power the space shuttle is stored in the para-hydrogen form, which is less volatile to prevent incidents. On the other hand it’s more beneficent to have automotive fuel in ortho state that is more reactive. DFM was design to change fuel properties into ortho state. By delivering more dynamic fuel into combustion chamber we are now attracting more air into combustion process. Moreover, clustered fuel molecules under influence of strong magnetic charge will be broken into smaller components and will have better bonding abilities with oxygen molecules.

In 1952, Felix Bloch and Edward Mills Purcell were jointly awarded a Nobel prize for their work on magnetic fields on solid, liquid and gas substances. The theory behind using a powerful magnetic field to improve fuel burn in combustion engines is nothing new. The use of magnetic fields to improve the performance of combustion was reported as early as the 1940s. The U.S. Air Force used a device on their Mustang aircraft which allowed greater range and better performance from poor quality fuels. This proved very successful, and was subsequently used by the Royal Air Force on Spitfire and Hurricane aircrafts. The devices used back then were very heavy and cumbersome as they had to use electromagnetism to produce the required strength of magnetic field. But now, with the advent of new neodymium super magnets, even more powerful magnetic fields can be generated by units little larger than a matchbox.

The theory behind the principle is that when a very powerful magnetic field is applied directly to a fuel supply line, it conditions the fuel in such a way that it combines more readily with the oxygen in the air and thus burns more completely when combusted. This enhanced burn produces more power from the same given volume of fuel and exhausts far less pollutants, as the major part of the exhaust pollution consists of the un-burnt fuel particulates. This can be easily and quickly demonstrated using standard emissions testing equipment.

this thing is talking about improvement in fuel economy, throttle respone, cleaner exhast gases etc.....
It sounds too good to be true....

theoman01 said:
this thing is talking about improvement in fuel economy, throttle respone, cleaner exhast gases etc.....

Like I said above, I tried one and was not impressed - for better respose try Shell V-Power. :twisted:

What a load of crap.... I'd prefer to just set my money on fire than buy one of those piles of turd. A scam by any other name if you ask me. You might get a placebo effect off it though, and it sound's ridiculous...

...Zero 1000 Power NEO Professional.... I can see that being the name of Gillete's next razor :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: 169 USD.... Thieves! :shock: :lol:

My home cinema system uses Neodymium magnets... sounds great but does nothing for improved speaker response and economy... :lol:

theoman01 said:

Because it is too good to be true :wink:

Back