• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Latest activity

• typerali
    Thank you so much for your reply, this helps a lot, much appreciate man. Have a good one!
  • Shoonk
    Next steps is a difficult one as that would be up to you and your budget. For now seems it's been idle for a while I would start with a...
  • typerali
    Hello all, I’m new to these forums here and I’m a young owner with a 2005 EP3 Type R UK Spec. Me and my dad purchased this car in...
  • TypeR4Life
    TypeR4Life replied to the thread FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels).
    I I was thinking of down sizing my alloys eventually yes but not just now. Maybe next year I will do that.
  • BOOSTFAN
    BOOSTFAN replied to the thread FK8 Tyres (20" Wheels).
    The really sensible option is to move to 18" rims & 45 series tyres. I have never had a puncture or damaged wheel in 4.5 years & 31,000...
  • MARKTHOMASBRAND
    MARKTHOMASBRAND replied to the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5?.
    Was just having a look on Auto Trader & a used FL5 is still more than I paid for a brand new M135i with Comfort Pack,Pro Pack & 5 Year...
  • MARKTHOMASBRAND
    MARKTHOMASBRAND reacted to garethdj's post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    Yeah doesn’t seem to be night and day from what you read online regarding the performance. I actually prefer the styling of the FK8 but...
  • MARKTHOMASBRAND
    MARKTHOMASBRAND reacted to garethdj's post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    I’ve heavily considered the M135i at one point. Nice colour, love the interior in them, particularly the red. Sent from my iPhone...
  • G
    garethdj replied to the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5?.
    Yeah doesn’t seem to be night and day from what you read online regarding the performance. I actually prefer the styling of the FK8 but...
  • G
    garethdj replied to the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5?.
    I’ve heavily considered the M135i at one point. Nice colour, love the interior in them, particularly the red. Sent from my iPhone...
  • G
    garethdj reacted to MARKTHOMASBRAND's post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    What with the timing of release & the price I never did get my FL5 :( Having already had 2 White Type Rs (Mugen 200 & FK8) and 2 Black...
  • MARKTHOMASBRAND
    MARKTHOMASBRAND reacted to Chris.'s post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    I know a few people who had FK8's and have been in FL5's, who say if you close your eyes you would be forgiven for thinking you're in an...
  • J
    jamesHF posted the thread FK2 Sports cat in Intake & Exhaust.
    Im looking to get my stock FK2..inhanced..but not massively so i was thinking a milltek sports cat and a remap. Has anyone done...
  • Rapid 17
    Rapid 17 reacted to MARKTHOMASBRAND's post in the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5? with Like Like.
    What with the timing of release & the price I never did get my FL5 :( Having already had 2 White Type Rs (Mugen 200 & FK8) and 2 Black...
  • MARKTHOMASBRAND
    MARKTHOMASBRAND replied to the thread FL5 FK8 to FL5?.
Back