• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 dipped beam bulbs

I went with those too (I'm a sucker for Philips lighting products). However, I've noticed the "chrome" on the top of the main beam (the bit that surrounds the projector lens) has gone slightly scaly as if it's breaking up under heat. Not sure if those bulbs run hotter (I'd expect so since they're brighter) and it's causing the issue, or if it's just an age thing.

I use those bulbs.

However, I have noticed that they do not last that long.

I order mine from www.powerbulbs.com

With the discount offer they have it works out to be £1 more and they offer a 12 month warranty.

I've never had a problem sending back bulbs to them if they blow within 12 months. They will send a like for like replacement.

I use those bulbs.

However, I have noticed that they do not last that long.

I order mine from www.powerbulbs.com

With the discount offer they have it works out to be £1 more and they offer a 12 month warranty.

I've never had a problem sending back bulbs to them if they blow within 12 months. They will send a like for like replacement.

Osram 5w5 are good for dipped

Back