Home
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How much is a dc5 manifold and cat worth

  1. #1
    thebaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default How much is a dc5 manifold and cat worth

    Hey all,

    I have just fitted a shiny new solid fabs custom 3. So I have a dc5 manifold and cat spare. I can't seem to find out how much these are worth. Any ideas anyone?

    Cheers
    30A | RBC | Solid Fab | GruppeM | KPRO | 243.5BHP 182LB | 5.1 FD | LSD | Eibach

  2. #2
    Mebz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    50
    Thanked 40 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebaron View Post
    Hey all,

    I have just fitted a shiny new solid fabs custom 3. So I have a dc5 manifold and cat spare. I can't seem to find out how much these are worth. Any ideas anyone?

    Cheers
    I recently sold my 4-2 section for 100.00 and the cat section separately for 220.00.

    The cat section prices fluctuate quite significantly, couple of weeks after I sold mine same guy was offering 320 for one. Brad_ep3 is the guys username on Instagram.

  3. #3
    thebaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mebz View Post
    I recently sold my 4-2 section for 100.00 and the cat section separately for 220.00.

    The cat section prices fluctuate quite significantly, couple of weeks after I sold mine same guy was offering 320 for one. Brad_ep3 is the guys username on Instagram.
    Awesome thabks for the advice
    30A | RBC | Solid Fab | GruppeM | KPRO | 243.5BHP 182LB | 5.1 FD | LSD | Eibach

  4. #4
    Ricki1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    690
    Thanked 146 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    I would be advertising for around 400 currently EP3 genuine cats are going for around 400 -550 depending on condition.

  5. #5
    thebaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricki1985 View Post
    I would be advertising for around 400 currently EP3 genuine cats are going for around 400 -550 depending on condition.
    Cheers for the advice, turns out theres a guy on facebook that pays top money
    30A | RBC | Solid Fab | GruppeM | KPRO | 243.5BHP 182LB | 5.1 FD | LSD | Eibach

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •