• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any young CTR drivers?

I phoned to ask how much it'd hike my premium if I fitted rear adjustable camber arms, and front camber bolts - took a fair bit of explaining but was only a £40 increase :cool:

i will be turning 21 next month and have 1 yr no claims, hoping to get an ep3 between 52 and 56 reg...fingerscrossed its not too much, im with swinton at the moment

Wife has just renewed our car insurance. In her name ( she drives the car most) she is 22 im 21, 22 in August but that doesnt count. 04 NHB CTR. I have had a crash back in 2007 and we are paying £670 fully comp.

I'm 23 with 5 years NCB and pay £480 fully comp with £350 excess so not too bad
Pre-facelift 51 Milano CTR
Protected NCB, legal cover & guaranteed courtesy car all included

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 23 with 5 years NCB and pay £480 fully comp with £350 excess so not too bad
Pre-facelift 51 Milano CTR
Protected NCB, legal cover & guaranteed courtesy car all included
Who with mate, mines up for renewal next month so might try them

I turn 21 in weeks time which is when i pick up my fn2 type r and on my own insurance with 3 points and 3 years no claims my insurance is £1900 with an excess of £850 an that was after having a good look around!

21 years, pay 1200 for 10 months (so i can get a years no claims) Admiral, every one else was quoting 2500 plus. My excess is 500 though!!!

Back