• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

insurance company won't insure me this year!! help

Done that and the cheapest is still £750. Still alot more than last year. I even tried Amiral and they quoted me £1135.

I might have to get in contact with sky insurance.

See if you can buy your insurance through a cashback site. That way you effectively get money off.

Also, haggle.

been through quite a few online companies and no one can beat my £1350 renewal :( will try sky next

been through quite a few online companies and no one can beat my £1350 renewal :( will try sky next

I did Sky ( baseline set) -> flux -> Chris knott -> back to sky as I used them as the baseline

Doing that saved me around £200 and got mine down to about £870

That's at 25 with 3 years NCB and a LA postcode

I did Sky ( baseline set) -> flux -> Chris knott -> back to sky as I used them as the baseline

Doing that saved me around £200 and got mine down to about £870

That's at 25 with 3 years NCB and a LA postcode

great price! i have a L (liverpool) postcode which might not do me any favours although my area is classed as west lancashire, although the quotes ive had from everyone are bad considering i have 8yrs NCB. closest match ive had was £1600 :( hopefully those 3 you have pointed out will come out winners!

Back