• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic EP3

Thought it about time I posted some snaps of the car.

Still learning about posting pictures atm so please bear with me and only have a Flikr account.

Link to my Flikr:

Taken with my phone camera so not too hot, but I try :lol:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50800799@N08/with/4930025029/

Scott

Lets try this:
4930147821_f498394792_m.jpg

4930733216_1451cda6fe_m.jpg

4930728122_dc76924edd_m.jpg

4930134433_afbce63c59_m.jpg

4930130283_9d22ee16ee_m.jpg

4930128157_87ae241f7a_m.jpg

4930636008_9a468a4427_m.jpg

4930629050_1fca9e46b1_m.jpg

4930025029_e70066f809_m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tidy :cool: love cosmics, wish i had bought one myself :) Sign up to photobucket, its dead easy to use matey!

Very tidy :cool: love cosmics, wish i had bought one myself :) Sign up to photobucket, its dead easy to use matey!

Thanks Chop :) got there in the end.
It needs a few bits doing to it to get it exactly how I want it but not much. Front bumper could do with a re-spray as the lad who had it previously had one of those mobile scratch repair bods come do a scratch on the bumper, they made a right mess of it even managing to get overspray on the headlight :( . Rear window seal also needs replacing (pics on my flikr) but apart from a few stonechips here and there, that hopefully a good detail will sort out it's all good :)
Been meaning to post some pics for ages but thought the light was nice earlier and gave it a go :) Will have a nosey at photobucket now. Does it allow you to hotlink or whatever it is direct to tro?
I'd of guessed you'd be the first to comment being a night hawk like me :lol: :p How come your always up at silly o'clock? Nights?

it does, all my images are from photobucket :) Being a chef means you work stupid split shifts so i do 9:30am-2pm(ish) then back in at 5pm till finish (11:30ish) so dont get much time to come on apart from late at night lol

Good stuff will sign up and amend the pics when I'm not so tired :lol:

Chef eh, gruelling job, I couldn't do it mate, too much stress and orgainsation for my liking :lol:

yeah it's pretty stressfull and i get well p!ssed off alot at work but at the same time its buzzing, a good adrenaline rush lol you got anything planned for it soon?

Not really any big plans for it yet tbh. Got some Feel's rear camber arms and Eibach bolts for the front to get a FRSU done sometime soon. Might look into getting a Gruppe M and a Fujitsubo legalis R exhaust maybe next year sometime. Don't want to go mad on the mods as I can only just about afford the insurance atm never mind with a sh!t load of mods and actually paying for them too :p

yep insurance is a killer at the moment, cant get any quote under £1300 :( Go for the tegiwa rep if you upgrade the induction, you wont be disappointed at all and it'll sound the nuts with the legalis! :twisted:

look's facking sweet me ol mate :D :D :D, wish i had a cosmic grey CTR.

with regards to the pictures, upload to photobucket, save picture and continue, hover mouse over thumbnail of picture and a box will pop up with 4 rows of code, copy the 'IMG' code and paste it straight into a post :)

or right click a image on flicker and 'copy image URL', paste that into the 'insert image' tab in your post and bob's your uncles sisters mothers dog :).

4930728122_dc76924edd_m.jpg

Yeah but that's over £1k, at current exchange rates.

UKDM Hates You :lol:

I would of only bought 2nd hand anyhoo tbh as the price is too much to justify for new. UKDM does hate me :lol:

Does anyone know a code or even a caliper paint that would be a good match to spoon blue?

The Spoon monos are anodised so to get an exact match will be difficult - I have used hammerite smooth blue and this is what mine look like - bearing in mind that the wheel nuts are anodised like the spoon calipers - I don't think they've come out too bad. I also filed the embossed Type-R logo back down to bare metal, rather than painting it white or silver and it looks a lot more crisper/sharper - I ain't got a pic of that though.

9319916b.jpg

a59a68fa.jpg

BudMeet.jpg

Work Emotion CR Kai FTW.

Back