• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Extreme Detailing special offer; GTechniq winter protection package

5223511927_f9ee30bc0a_o.jpg

For December only I will be doing a winter protection package using Gtechniq products. The package includes the following products;

5184469142_fe84d15772_z.jpg

G1 ClearVision glass coat; resists dirt rain and bugs and dramatically improves visibility conditions.
L1 Leather Guard; Prevents discolouration from prolonged contact with clothing dyes and contaminating oils.
C1 Crystal Lacquer; Hard wearing, stain resistant giving deep long term gloss and protection.
I1 Smart Fabric; spilt liquids simply roll off leaving absolutely not staining.
C5 Wheel Amour; Chemically bonds to the alloys repelling dirt and brake dust making them much easier to clean and maintain.

5183867429_40294454d4_z.jpg

5184371533_11bc47869c_z.jpg

Prior to this the cars will have the Xd 10 stage Detox to get the paint perfectly smooth and interior ready for sealing and protecting. This complete package is usually £350 but for the first five customers I will do this for £240.

update four of these have now been taken up so there is only one deal left :)

I am fully mobile including water but not electricity, included in the price is 50 miles travelling from where I am based (Hatfield AL10) any additional milage will be based upon 50 pence per mile. Please ensure that we have full access to car allowing for 1.5 meters around vehicle off road. We will require access to electricity within 50 meters from vehicle off of public right of way. An alternative date may need to be arranged if weather is too poor for working, confirmation will be made the day before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paranoid, to get the best out of any product the paintwork should be perfect but that would affect price. You can still get good quality results by getting the paintwork firstly contaminant free, the Jaguar in the above picture had no machine polishing done, just decontamination and then protection.

Joe C2 is a fantastic product and will give you around three months protection in something that is so easy to apply, it has replaced my regular wax for all my maintenance packages.
HazztheJazz You have got a point there, happy to do something early next year but we will need a suitable location.

You're more than welcome to use my driveway for a day, space for 3 cars off the road + more parking down a dirt road at the side of my house, power & water supply within a couple of feet. I suppose it depends if you have a couple more customers to detail who are willing to come to Southport....

You're more than welcome to use my driveway for a day, space for 3 cars off the road + more parking down a dirt road at the side of my house, power & water supply within a couple of feet. I suppose it depends if you have a couple more customers to detail who are willing to come to Southport....

i would be in the new year

Back