• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

Car: '04 Honda Accord Euro R (CL7)

Engine & Drivetrain: K20A (stock) | 6 Speed Manual

Performance: Neuspeed Koni SP3 Shocks | Tein S Tech Springs | Hankook Ventus Evo V12 | Zero Sports 1000 Intake Chamber | K&N Air Filter | Boyz Zero-1 Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust System

Lighting: 6000k Low Beam | 6000k H1 High Beam Kit | 6000k Fog Light Kit | Full LED Interior Lighting

ICE: Premier DEH-P880PRS | Pioneer CD IB100II | Premier GM-D9500F | Pioneer GM-X962 | Premier TS-C160R | Premier TS-D702R | Premier TS-D902 | Premier TS-SW3001S4 | Apple Ipod 80GB

The Pics:

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

Future plans: Toda or Jun Sports Clutch Kit | Weapon R 4-2-1 Header and Test Pipe | Spoon ECU (or stand alone ECU if I can get the OEM ECU pin-outs)

Cheers,

CL7-R

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking, loving the intake routing looks like a good place for cool air.:cool:

:cool:

Always had a soft spot for these.

Should have had red H's as standard IMO.

The Euro R just isn't respected as much as the ITR and CTR because of its weight (1360kg). Its chassis however, with the double wishbone suspension set up, is best suited for track racing purposes.

Here's a clip from Hot Version's VTEC Club (not sure if you guys would've seen it before). It starts with a stock battle where the Euro R was destroyed by its siblings but once modified it proved to be a very worthy adversary. Notice the lap times at the end of the tuned car run. The Phase Accord was just a few tenths of a second off the Integra's time. This video is what actually compelled me to buy this car as I believe it's the better all around vehicle.

CL7-R

[video=youtube;AB5AqAY5EpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB5AqAY5EpU[/video]

Get the grill surround, skirts and lips coded.

And the OEM's done in black.

Nice car.

If it were yours you could do like Burger King and "Have it your way!" (lol) but it isn't and I like it just the way it is. It came as is from Japan and it's going to stay that way. Absolutely nothing wrong with being 'different' I always say ;)

Cheers,

CL7-R

^Okay mate... Grand.

It's a forum; you'll get an opinion - and that was mine ;)

It looks like unpainted FRP. If you like it.. Good stuff.

I like being different too - it's a good thing, when it works.

^Okay mate... Grand.

It's a forum; you'll get an opinion - and that was mine ;)

It looks like unpainted FRP. If you like it.. Good stuff.

I like being different too - it's a good thing, when it works.

I was just kidding with you mate. I moderate on other forums so I know all about 'opinions'. The lip was painted OEM black but I got it done over in matte black because the scratches don't show up as badly :(. Anyhow, I viewed your ride as well...very nice.

CL7-R

Fair play mate. It's all good. :)

Cheers - bet you have some good weather in Barbados.

I wish I could say that but there is such a thing as being too hot. Yesterday was like 35 degrees Celsius but today isn't as bad. Have you been here before?

Unfortunately not dude; I wish.

I love cricket.

Man you got to do some planning and take a trip. Barbados lovely all year round and cricket plays almost every weekend. It's so wonderful we have out of season matches as well plus some T20 tournaments as well. I actually like cricket as well. So much so that I watch local cricket every weekend and try to attend the big series when they're here.

You, err, ask me! :)

lol...I wasn't sure if there was a special thread for it...my apologies. Looking for a complete Toda Clutch Kit for the K20A. Then I want a separate quote for just the Toda flywheel and the clutch disc. Shipping (if you use varying methods I might have to PM you my full address) to Bridgetown, Barbados.

Cheers,

CL7-R

Full clutch and flywheel kit- ¥126,300 inc EMS.
Flywheel - ¥55,200 inc EMS.
Clutch Kit - ¥76,000 inc EMS.

Yes, we sell all M&M parts.

Back