• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Aviemore-loch morlich then up the mountain :) joyous road ! Mind blowing scenery, I've been up there many times :)

Love the rising sun inserts

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Yeah bud, everyone should come and try this road. My new house looks out over the Gorm, you can see the road winding up it, looks so inviting, this is going to cost me a bloody fortune in tyres and fuel...

Have you driven the back road from Kingussie to Aviemore? It's EPIC. Heres an old vid in my MG BGT.

[video=youtube;VWZ4hnNnUC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWZ4hnNnUC0&feature=plcp[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingussie to aviemore in the old road :D Lol that's 11 miles of joy ;) love the loch section ,Family friend lives in insh, been going up there since I was a kid :)

The laggan road is also fabulous :)

Sent via NecronomiPhon

The gorm is our very own pikes peak, they should run a time attack , wasted opportunity there! Epic stuff

Sent via NecronomiPhon

The gorm is our very own pikes peak, they should run a time attack , wasted opportunity there! Epic stuf

Oh dear lordy yes! One in the summer, and one in the snow. I spent like 6 ski seasons working up that hill, I used to drive my 4x4 kangoo van up that road at hill climb speed in a foot of snow... That is a great way to start the day.

Next scottish TRO meet should start at my house.

Yup :) my fn2s got a lovely big boot ;)

I wonder if the scousers would be up for a joint meet at dangas?

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Definitely think you should get your centre console done like that. Think it could look pretty damn good.
Liking the Domo design too. Im thinking of doing mine in this design:

JDM_DC5_Engine1.jpg

Rough image my mate did, but you get the idea.

That I like. I love how it seems to be glowing, like it's re-entering the atmosphere (or you need to top up your radiator). I'm guessing you'd have to hand paint the H? Would you bother smoothing it all off? Could take a while, but it would be worth it!

Cheers.

Yeah im planning on smoothing it all off. Im not entirely sure how we're going to do it yet though :lol: Still just in planning stages & talks with my mate to see how best we can pull it off.

I spent about 4 hours reshaping and polishing my knob today. SO much potential for innuendo and amusement, I thought my gf had swallowed her tongue at one point.

030920121560.jpg

I also had a bit of an ebay rampage this morning, some new goodies on the way including ; Wind deflectors, alcantara gear gaiter, custom mats, stereo and facia. So when the facia gets here I'll finally be able to paint the central control panel with the rising sun to match the door pulls.

I've been having a b*tch of a time finding new carpet, does anybody know of a company that makes red carpet for an EP3?

Please admire the soft, loose sleeve that sits below my well polished knobend. £7.50 well spent I'd say, why didn't Honda just make them like that in the first place?!
Stereo also arrived today, but I dont have the facia to fitit yet. Gah.

gaiter4.jpg

Please admire the soft, loose sleeve that sits below my well polished knobend. £7.50 well spent I'd say, why didn't Honda just make them like that in the first place?!
Stereo also arrived today, but I dont have the facia to fitit yet. Gah.

Nice gaitor mate got a link to the seller I need one for my civic!

If you after another purchase theres a spoon style cam cover for sale on CTRO.

Gaz

Back