• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Does anyone else own 2 cars?

Does anyone else have a second car? I have a Audi A3 diesel (sensible/family car) and would like to buy my self a dc5 or fn2 as a summer car and wondered if anyone else does this?

Yes, for the last 12 years, between 2 and 4 cars at a time. Will be back up to 3 when the new one arrives next month.

Yes, S2000 for weekend/track and a Focus as my daily/practical car.

I have my EP3 I use 'daily', though that's usually evenings and weekends as I walk to work. Another EP3 recently bought with my brother as a track car and I have an '89 Honda Accord as the family pool car if anyone is ever stuck! Only one is road legal as the other two aren't being used.

How do you insure the ones you don't drive? And what cars do you own?

They're all get driven, so are taxed and insured all year.

Currently a Mercedes SL and a snotty old Ovlov for commuting purposes. New commuter wagon arrives next month.

I had my civic for summer, then crx for winter, then bought an odyssey for winter, while having another civic lol.
But now i just have a dc5 and got rid of all the others.

I have a 64 plate fiesta st3 which Is my daily with a type r for weekend fun. I currently use admiral as the do multi car so works out cheaper.

Ive an 09 plate S2000 which i'm trading in for a new CTR in December

And my old trusty chipped Brabus Smarty :)

I'm with Axa and they mirror but only good of you have standard cars.

Greenlight did on my TT and Civic until they came to expensive on the Leon I got after

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Can anyone recommend a good insurance company that can mirror ncb's?
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. We have schemes that can mirror NCB. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Back