• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Spoon n1 with bung loud?

Messages
51
Hi guys I’ve just got a genuine spoon n1 backbox of eBay I’ve currently got an m2 4 inch exit backbox and and unsilenced b pipe.

Would the exhaust be liveable under 3k revs if I got the bung?

Anyone running this give me any insight? Cheers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm sure the spoon bung drops the decibels by around 5, I think it will still be very loud, especially with an unsilenced b pipe.
 
It will be liveable without the bung and unsilenced for a very short period, think I lasted about 8 days with that set up.
 
I had a full Spoon system on my first EP and it was LOUD!! At the time I didn’t mind it, but my missus hated it. A silenced centre is way more ear friendly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I had a full Spoon system on my first EP and it was LOUD!! At the time I didn’t mind it, but my missus hated it. A silenced centre is way more ear friendly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mate I’ll see how I get on for a bit then have a look around for some silenced centres [emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yeah mate I’ll see how I get on for a bit then have a look around for some silenced centres [emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You used to be able to get one from Super Sprint (?) that was quite popular. Or you could get a custom one made up if you know of a decent exhaust place.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You used to be able to get one from Super Sprint (?) that was quite popular. Or you could get a custom one made up if you know of a decent exhaust place.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking I’ll go and have a silencer welded in my unsilenced one as it’s only 3 months old and don’t really wanna spend too much for a new one


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I've been running a un-silenced B-pipe and spoon back box for a year and loved it! If i was going on a long journey, i'd put the bung in, which was fine for me. With the bung in, you hear more of the engine VTEC cross over. I am selling the Spoon backbox with bung and b pipe if interested.
 
I've been running a un-silenced B-pipe and spoon back box for a year and loved it! If i was going on a long journey, i'd put the bung in, which was fine for me. With the bung in, you hear more of the engine VTEC cross over. I am selling the Spoon backbox with bung and b pipe if interested.

Hi mate sounds great to me as I only really use the car for fun as I’ve got a work van, but when I do the long journeys or I don’t fancy the neighbours stabbing me to death I can just use the bung [emoji23] I Just fitted a tegiwa m so that vtec should sound great with the spoon.

Just got one from eBay mate but thanks for the offer [emoji106]
 
Back
Top