Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My new car after selling the EP3. Going to be used as a daily and for towing the track car. Actually bought it off Jamie (son).
More pics to follow.
Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
What's the mpg like on the petrol? I've always been a bit disappointed with the diesel, average around 40 with little motorway miles. It's a big heavy car though I guess.
Ours is the same colour and L&K model, so has most the toys in it. They're a lot of car for the money.
The v6 will sound nice and towing won't cause any issues either no doubt! When's the engine and dsg remap coming? [emoji6]
Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk
Basically yes Karl although slightly detuned at 260bhp. It is a rare car the 3.6 only about 80 sold.So this is essentially a Passat R36? Have to be honest that I'm not surprised that there is a Skoda variant, but I have never actually seen one on the road.
I did toy with the idea of a R36 estate to replace the Volvo, but there weren't many about. And being a fairly old model now I doubt the ones that I could have found would have been in a good condition.
So this is essentially a Passat R36? Have to be honest that I'm not surprised that there is a Skoda variant, but I have never actually seen one on the road.
I did toy with the idea of a R36 estate to replace the Volvo, but there weren't many about. And being a fairly old model now I doubt the ones that I could have found would have been in a good condition.
Basically yes Karl although slightly detuned at 260bhp. It is a rare car the 3.6 only about 80 sold.
Bhp Cars are importing lots of R36s at the moment :)
Up to 280 I believe. Always hard to give numbers without a dyno run. Maybe something I'll do in the future.So a reflash will take the power up to where it's supposed to be then?
I follow them on FB and have noticed this, which is what drove the desire somewhat. But the fact that they're ten plus years old and that I've never imported a car before gave me butterflies and I wimped out. [emoji38]
I follow them on FB and have noticed this, which is what drove the desire somewhat. But the fact that they're ten plus years old and that I've never imported a car before gave me butterflies and I wimped out. :lol: