• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Satin Silver EP3 - ** SOLD **

That's cool! We don't have the headlight ajuster switch.

0 = lowest?
3 = highest?

Or is it the other way around? Is that only on the CTR's with HID's?

0 is standard dipped headlights. If you have a lot of weight in the back it will force the headlights to point upwards.

Roll the switch up to 1 or 2 to lower the height of the beam so you're not dazzling oncoming traffic. ;)

Mine doesnt have HIDs. Just the standard projector headlights.

0 is standard dipped headlights. If you have a lot of weight in the back it will force the headlights to point upwards.

Roll the switch up to 1 or 2 to lower the height of the beam so you're not dazzling oncoming traffic. ;)

Mine doesnt have HIDs. Just the standard projector headlights.

urm....dito :lol:

Now is this a feature only found on the facelift models or does it also come on the pre-facelift as well?

Hi mate. I need to get those red mats asap! Where did you get yours from? Awesome pics.

I think just about the only place to get these is from James @ Touge.
Someone was saying around 200 notes though :eek:

Mine were £106 from Holdcroft Honda but they have no stock anymore and arent re-stocking.

I think just about the only place to get these is from James @ Touge.
Someone was saying around 200 notes though :eek:

Mine were £106 from Holdcroft Honda but they have no stock anymore and arent re-stocking.

Yeah bud, I made some enquiries with James - you're not wrong £200+ dosh via Touge.

I hope my JDM's are still in the car (nicked recently) as I'm not looking forward to tracking down another set; given the way prices and more importantly available is these days.

Yeah bud, I made some enquiries with James - you're not wrong £200+ dosh via Touge.

I hope my JDM's are still in the car (nicked recently) as I'm not looking forward to tracking down another set; given the way prices and more importantly available is these days.

TR, did you ever get anywhere with the detailing contact I put you on to mate?

And how's the car now you've got it back?

Couple of pics outside the Glenkinchie Malt Whisky Distillery in Scotland last week.
Thought car was looking good so would share with you all.:)

CTR_Glenkinchie2.jpg

CTR_Glenkinchie.jpg

5 years old, just been serviced yet again at Honda for another stamp in the book.
Never fails to put a smile on my face.
1000 miles covered in a week and managed 38 mpg. Cant grumble at economy or performance.

Even the mrs comments on how well it runs. [she ran it for a few months as her daily driver before getting a car of her own - she wishes she had taken advantage of my good nature and carried on driving the Type R.:p]

Couple of pics outside the Glenkinchie Malt Whisky Distillery in Scotland last week.
Thought car was looking good so would share with you all.:)

5 years old, just been serviced yet again at Honda for another stamp in the book.
Never fails to put a smile on my face.
1000 miles covered in a week and managed 38 mpg. Cant grumble at economy or performance.

Even the mrs comments on how well it runs. [she ran it for a few months as her daily driver before getting a car of her own - she wishes she had taken advantage of my good nature and carried on driving the Type R.:p]

Very nice bud, standard seems quite rare these days.

Glad it is still putting a smile on your face! :smt023

Very nice bud, standard seems quite rare these days.

Glad it is still putting a smile on your face! :smt023

Cheers John

How are getting on with the FN2? Much discernable difference between that and the EP3?

Cheers John

How are getting on with the FN2? Much discernable difference between that and the EP3?

It's definitely got more toys, like auto wipers, auto headlights, dual zone aircon and a decent trip computer.

As for the driving of it, I've got it to the same standard as my old EP3 in terms of enjoyability, just everything seems to cost so much more to do on the FN2 than the EP3! :lol:

Reminds me, coming back to this thread that I need to update soon with some recent pics.
Will be dusting off the Nikon in preparation.

Finally succumbed and sold the Type R.
It passed its 7 yr MOT a couple of weeks ago with no problems, no advisories or anything.

Just need something a little newer now and a bit better on the juice. I'm rattling up 350miles a week and I cant help hitting the vtec zone. :lol:
My addiction needs control lol. :D

It goes this week, its all machine polished / waxed and everything as it should be - totaly mint.
Only thing I have taken out is the JDM mats :smt047

These will be for sale very soon.

RIMG0184.jpg

RIMG0190.jpg

RIMG0191.jpg

RIMG0192.jpg

RIMG0189.jpg

Back to a boring economical cheap to run Renault fellas.

I wanted a CRZ but theyre ridiculous money for what you get.
55-60mpg is nice, but its not a £19k car imo.

Please keep all sale chat to the classifieds section.

Back