• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen Civic Type R to be sold in the UK.........

I think it was a standard FN2 sent to Japan to see what can be fitted to a UK car?

Perhaps.

No sign of any uprated brakes, and it can not keep both wheels on the ground either :shock:

Looks like it could be fun!! :D Do we seriously have to pay 35-40k tho???:eek:
A Focus RS is what 25k, seems like very big bucks to me, wonder how it would compare performance wise? Love those wheels, wouldn't mind a set of those on my Milano

I really do hope that they release this into the UK market and it isn't just another "study". Like it or loathe it the styling is so in your face it is sure to drag plenty of attention in which is just what Honda need right now.

Oh and i actually like it on the whole (although from some angles i agree that spoiler does look a bit of an after thought).

gash!!! That wing is terrible what were they thinking. If it's 30/40k then count me out, even if I had that sort of cash I'd buy something else. Sorry mugen, FAIL.

It looks great and sounds pretty decent but falls short for me.

For me, hot-hatchery is all about a base car with a mental engine and go-kart mentality all within a nice price bracket. £30G is too much.

For 35-40K you could import a Mugen FD2. Now we're talking.

I'm guessing this ties in nicely with Mugen releasing their European division :eek:.

Back