• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

So had it on the road a week. Work and back for 6 days, 300+ miles.

Completely forgotten how much of a pig it is to drive, the ride is hard, vibrations, knocks and squeeks, the noise from the road and exhaust is almost unbearable......

..... but it makes up for all that when I press the loud pedal, the acceleration is phenomenal, boost in each gear is perfectly set for minimal wheel spin, so it just grips the road and goes, and when I say it goes, I really do mean it goes.

Getting back into it after driving a Saxo, Mondeo and a 118d Beemer, its like a rocket, and Ive realised just how much Ive missed it.

Good stuff Tom.

Take it the map thing was something or nothing?

Good stuff Tom.

Take it the map thing was something or nothing?

Pretty much nothing pal. Plugged the laptop in, and I had set the limiter at 8k for some reason, I dont even remember doing it. It must have been sometime last year, but I have no explaination. Quick adjustment and its back at 4500.

Gatecrashing a Vauxhall Owners R&R day tomorrow, so thought I would give the car a clean and keep the side up...

So went to the RR day. A picture, a video and a Graph....

[video=youtube;_tn90EBXm5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tn90EBXm5Q[/video]

Nice figures Tom. Were you one of the highest of the day?

Are you still going forged then 800+?

Yeah I was 40bhp more than the VXR8 that attended, so yeah I was top of the list. I am still hoping for 800bhp, but Im getting a little older and wiser now, so it may not happen, but Im confident of hitting 500bhp before the end of summer.

Cheers mate :) I am going to Endless Horizon this Tuesday as engine should be back, and just a matter of putting Wiseco pistons,eagle H-beam conrods etc so willl no more. Once it's all done you have to take it for a drive buddy.

But your latest youtube clip put a big smile on my face. :D Are TDI North currently working on your separate engine build?

Hi pal, no I havent got another motor yet, house purchase and other things got in the way. With regards my 0-60 times, I have no idea, its not something Ive really taken much notice of. Running lower PSi in 1st and 2nd its not massively fast 0-60.

That's fair enough mate :) From the Youtube clips I have seen on your car, looks very good even if your running low Psi.:)

Back