• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Apparently it's sexist to see a woman as an object. Yet it's their decision to sell themselves and glorify themselves as such. Throwing themselves in our faces with "you like what you see? You want to fvck me don't you?", and then we're in the wrong for agreeing with them! Fvcking cvnts.

LOL I just choked on my IRN-BRU reading that. Lol So true.

Just wish we had more women that were into their cars. A Canadian brunette with blue eyes into type -Rs yep that would do me lol. And hope she likes Ice Hockey too.

Jim I bet your Jazz will look like this when you finish it off.

I would like a jazz with this kit as my daily lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, there is something aboot Canadian girls, eh?

Hah, the jazz won't be modified in any way. I hope to give it back on the same tyres and brake pads. Saw one the other day lowered and on buddy club wheels, I'm still not sure how I feel about it. What's the point?

Apparently it's sexist to see a woman as an object. Yet it's their decision to sell themselves and glorify themselves as such. Throwing themselves in our faces with "you like what you see? You want to fvck me don't you?", and then we're in the wrong for agreeing with them! Fvcking cvnts.

Can't live with them, can't stop trying to. I only modify cars as a distraction from my crippling addiction to those manipulative, hypocritical, wonderful, squeezable creatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely underestimated how long this was going to take, I thought I'd be done by now. I'm about halfway through but I've done most of the difficult bits, painting the roof by hand SUCKS.

Nope, hammerite and a brush, though I've got a rattlecan for the nooks and crannies.

It's not a bad finish, there is a few drips and brush marks, but they're easily sorted. When it's cured in a couple weeks I'll smooth it out a bit with wet and dry and put a thinned coat on to make it sooper smooth. Should be pretty durable and easy to repair/touch up. Also this will be the last EP3 in the world to rust, the seams are all properly treated and sealed now, NOTHING is getting in there!

I completely underestimated how long this was going to take, I thought I'd be done by now. I'm about halfway through but I've done most of the difficult bits, painting the roof by hand SUCKS.

Cracking effort buddy!! really looking forward to having a good nose up close at JAE :)

It didn't rain today, which was weird, so I got the front half of the roof and the rear bench done. Just the floor to go now, and that's the easy bit. It's finally starting to look alright, as soon as I started I was convinced I'd made a huge mistake, it's taken three weeks to really come together. Note to self: NEVER AGAIN.

I've also got a growing pile of stuff in the garage, nothing exciting; grippy stuff for the floor, black pipe cladding to cover up the wiring, shoe laces and enough rubber grommets to choke a donkey. It will all go in once the paint has cured and should smarten up the interior a lot.

Can't wait to see this at JAE. So much work. It is giving me ideas for the Skyline.

Another couple of dry days on the car! The painting is finished, the wiring all tidied up, and a few bits back in the car that have been in the garage for months. I'll give the paint a few days to cure and there's a few bits that need a touch up, then the grippy stuff can go on the floor and the seats can go back in. Feels like it's been in bits forever!

Soon the JAE prep will begin!

Back