• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Agree with that, look very smart. Didn't know how well they were going to stick but they seem fairly stuck on; not going to pull them though!

Liking the sill plates, they look the part with the Mugen logo on them to tie into the whole Mugen theme you are going for. I have a similar set on my CTR i got from Dotty on here years ago. not sure who made them but they look similar to yours.

Keep up the good work on the Civic mate, it's coming together nicely :smt023

Thanks. :D

With the EP3 Mugen wing discontinued I don't want to get a Fugen one lol.

Next i I need to get the other Twinloop up for sale. Pics about done. Then sort out the post here in sale section

Thanks. :D

With the EP3 Mugen wing discontinued I don't want to get a Fugen one lol.

Next i I need to get the other Twinloop up for sale. Pics about done. Then sort out the post here in sale section

Im debating a Fugen wing haha i like the carbon wing ones cant decide between that and a full seibon one

Im debating a Fugen wing haha i like the carbon wing ones cant decide between that and a full seibon one

Yeah. Just a personal choice for me. But if you get a decent carbon one and good fitment then go for it if it is a style you would like. Would go with your carbon door sills. :D

Fugen, lol made me laugh when Ed said it in another thread. :smt023

Yeah. Just a personal choice for me. But if you get a decent carbon one and good fitment then go for it if it is a style you would like. Would go with your carbon door sills. :D

Fugen, lol made me laugh when Ed said it in another thread. :smt023

Yeh Im in no massive rush for one but I do think a wing looks well and the carbon middle would look pretty sweet

If you look in the third pic, Hamza has a printer built in to the driver side vent. He has a receipt printing off :p

Liking the sill plates, they look the part with the Mugen logo on them to tie into the whole Mugen theme you are going for. I have a similar set on my CTR i got from Dotty on here years ago. not sure who made them but they look similar to yours.

Keep up the good work on the Civic mate, it's coming together nicely :smt023

Thanks. :D Thats a point I still have the Mugen sports pedal set to go on yet. Doh!

Anyone got the Jazz Mist screen washers on their EP3? I do and mine are not doing the mist effect. More like a jet spray with a light fan direction at the end lol.
I need to get a pic up or Video to show you.

Yeah used a flat bed screwdriver to adjust them but not getting the nice fan spray in that video. More like a jet. Doing my head in lol

Back