• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Looking good now Scott! Those wind deflectors look the biz too, much better than the heko's.

My last ep3 was on black wheels and forgot how good the black on black works but only when kept clean. something im not too good at doing. :picardfp:

Making me reconsider spraying them bronze now.. damn you

A good system not chavvie or stupid loud. A nice tuned sound.

And perfect fit for the EP3. Only thing that needs down is smaller bolts in the OEM Cat. And get the b-pipe wrapped.

Looking good now Scott! Those wind deflectors look the biz too, much better than the heko's.

My last ep3 was on black wheels and forgot how good the black on black works but only when kept clean. something im not too good at doing. :picardfp:

Making me reconsider spraying them bronze now.. damn you

lol Thanks. I actually wanted the alloys to be silver OEM colour that came with the car and not gloss black. When I went down to see the car and it had the gloss black alloys on it I changed my mind. Thought they looked awesome.

Big fan of the gloss black alloys. Just need to sort out the calipers back to Premier red and Type-R in white on the calipers.

Guys I have a spare set of JDM deflectors if anyone is looking for a set. Still sealed as received from Matt at Injection imports.

PM me if your interested. :D

I will be only charging what I paid for them. Stu on here has bought my old Climairs from me last year so can vouch for me.

How many spare parts do you have mate?
First the twinloop now JDM wind deflectors!

I bought the Climairs from this chap last year and they were mint. Top bloke and a 100% trusted seller.

How many spare parts do you have mate?
First the twinloop now JDM wind deflectors!

I bought the Climairs from this chap last year and they were mint. Top bloke and a 100% trusted seller.

Only the JDM deflectors and Twinloop cat back are spares. Once both have sold Thats it done lol

Is the quality and fitment of the jdm deflectors that much better than your previous climairs?
How much are you going to be asking for them?

Climairs are good quality. I just preferred the JDM look. They are OEM Deflectors made by Honda access Japan. They have clips and sticky tape like M3 already to go to stick them on.

Again designed for the EP3 and Honda quality. They are boxed and brand new. So be looking at £130.

Suppried you've not got thes mugen carbon number plate surrounds

lol I had thought about it Jim but never found them for the EP3. Mugen has stopped alot of parts for the EP3, so going to be content with the parts I did manage to get.

Waiting to start a new job soon so will look to finish off the last parts of the EP3,

KPRo4 and remap,
JDM Honda front and rear ARBs
Mugen Manifold and Mugen Sports cat
FRSU with the eibach camber arms and camber bolts.
Mugen facelift front grille from Injection Imports when I can.

That will be the car finished.

Saw the FD2 mugen RR on auction in Japan but crazy money. Would rather save for an FK2 CTR or see about a FN2 M20 but more chance of going FK2. Will be a while before I can go down that route and I am content with my EP3. :D

The Mugen kit in my avatar I do like on the EP3. I know Hendy can get the facelift mugen bonnet and front bumper

Last edited by a moderator:
The bonnet and bumper are nice but too expenisive for what they are i think.

I agree with you on the cost of them both. I'd get them from Matt at injection but to behonest the amount of stone chips I get on the standard bonnet I will leave it.

The Mugen Wing is something I do like on an EP3. It grew on me over time but getting a Genuine one forget it. Rather keep the OEM spoiler than get a Fugen one. Just a personal choice for me. Seen a few and they look good but seems pointless when have the other genuine Mugen parts.

Are you going to get your alloys done black or bronze? Or not sure yet?

Back