• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Awaits HUK's response

Quick trip to the dealer this morning. They connected their laptops and apparently the car was reporting a stuck turbo valve error so not the same issue that has been reported in the US numerous times.

After speaking to Honda UK they just checked over the turbo system to make sure everything was really OK and then reset the errors.

Car seems to be fine again now!

So maybe it shouldn't have happened but they dealt with it quickly and efficiently so all round a pretty decent result.

Pleased for you Mutley - the last thing you wanted was it being stuck at the dealers for days while the Mechanics, sorry IT consultants, scratched their heads. Its good to share all this as it will help if/when one of ours has the same so thanks

I thought my rev/shift up lights were broken yesterday.....until I searched the US forum and realised you have to go over 4.5K revs for them to light up!!! Think I am taking this bedding in period a bit too seriously #drivingmissdaisy

I thought my rev/shift up lights were broken yesterday.....until I searched the US forum and realised you have to go over 4.5K revs for them to light up!!! Think I am taking this bedding in period a bit too seriously #drivingmissdaisy

Dude, just FLOOR IT. The poor thing must be dying to blow its load. You want get the car so when you park up, you get those cooling metallic pings and pop sounds. Those noises are the sound of a happy R. The car equivalent to a cigarette after sexy time.

Pleased for you Mutley - the last thing you wanted was it being stuck at the dealers for days while the Mechanics, sorry IT consultants, scratched their heads. Its good to share all this as it will help if/when one of ours has the same so thanks

Thanks,

I had the same issue with the rev shift lights :) Shame you can't have those and the Turbo/Brake meters on at the same time!

I've discovered a couple more features which are quite neat in a novelty sort of way.

The little flashing blindspot warning indicators on the wing mirrors are quite cool (yes before anyone says I do look over my shoulder) and the Auto High/Low beam is actually pretty neat. Now if only I could configure it to switch the high beam back on 1 second earlier :)

Lane assist with radar cruise on the M1 last night was pretty cool. Drove itself basically for a few miles before I remembered its not a tesla

And its warned me I am about to have a crash a few times...which is nice...

I got 5 year servicing and mats, full tank of petrol and a bit off the price

That's not bad at all..

I got a bit off the price and mats. Hopefully I'll wrangle a tank of fuel as well.

What bedding in period?!!? The engine is bedded in from factory! Don't abuse the car but definitely use the full rev range. The only thing you need to think about bedding in are the brake pads really.

They have to fill it so they can do their sales test drive/checks.

What was peoples miles on collection

Get your new lawn mower on..
8037cc3238ede26339e2f205cafded18.jpg
454c217581670bdbf1d58b8948437817.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ha ha love that....beats my flymo

I had 6 miles on mine. Never bought new so not sure if that's ok or not!!? Seems ok to me though

100???!!!!!! I had a company car delivered to me by a driver actually on 99 miles.... but Id have been well p1sst off if it was on the TR seeing as it arrived at the dealers on a trailer

dus%20caps_zpskdstorhk.jpg

Oh yes, these bad boys arrived today...much lighter than OEM.....power to weight has improved dramatically...

Keyring_zps4sbpiybv.jpg

And this for when my keys go in the bowl...

Back