• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

That's good news. However the comments are an absolute joke. People saying it can now compete with Focus RS, Type R bla bla bla.... Do they realise that those cars can get remaps too? And then it's back to square 1.

You can remap the new type R's but they're not far off their limit so could be risky,
Limelight is fading pretty quickly now

ha limelight is still a bit blinding thanks, I know the fk2 didn't win many group tests but be happy for us :lol:

What do you see as limit? I reckon 380 is higher levels with list of mods and it would be a waste any more than that

That coupe is nice. If they did a Type R coupe I'd have said a year ago I'd have that, but now I've totally got used to and appreciate the practicality (Jesus turned into my dad)

I know the 8 won the awards but everything is going the same way at the same pace the 2 did, it soon wears off and the prices continue to fall (on both models).
Also makes you wonder why the need of a facelift so soon

A good source informed me they have reworked the gearbox , and “potentially current 8’s will be recalled to have said box fitted.

Awesome, I know you know the warranty dude as well, let us know if he says the same!

Wonder if this is global, yanks would be delighted.

(Your avatar offends me. Hope the M2 is great)

Awesome, I know you know the warranty dude as well, let us know if he says the same!

Wonder if this is global, yanks would be delighted.

(Your avatar offends me. Hope the M2 is great)

Well to be fair, Honda did take the **** with his situation so it is rightly deserved :D

I know the 8 won the awards but everything is going the same way at the same pace the 2 did, it soon wears off and the prices continue to fall (on both models).
Also makes you wonder why the need of a facelift so soon

They normally run a model for ~5 years, and do a facelift 2-3 years in, this seems about standard I'd have thought?

We are not even a year in yet in the UK, 1st deliveries were 1st Sept 17 here, June if I recall correctly for the Americanos

Seeing facelift shots before I could bake a cake for mine is a bit pants..!

I expect it now, its not just Honda I can't keep up with the updates of a GT3.

To be fair the looks haven't gone down well and will have reduced sales, if I was Honda I would push through asap.

Only because the press prefer the boring German cars. Can't say personally I have an issue with the Fk8 looks at all.

Its edgy and different. Only had my one 10 days and have had loads of compliments. Not many FK8s up here though.

Has the hks been fitted yet?

No not yet, got a spanking new Eventuri and the HKS sat in the car ready to go. As I have a lot of spare time been reading up a lot and from what I can see you need to to upgrade the downpipe and cat to get any useful gains. I'll get the car mapped using ktuner at the same time.

I got in a car yesterday and tried steering and even with the pain, I just wouldn't drive as didn't feel right. I'm doing 4 hours of physio a day now I reckon 3 weeks and I should be able to drive,

298c181c83c571d66f3b11a6cba27b45.jpg

Back