• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

stolen Civic saturday night 03/03/07

Me, the wife and the baby were enjoying a nice weekend at Centerparcs in the lakes and we got a phone call from the inlaws
at about 9.00 sat night someone pryed open the french doors at the back, and found the keys in the kitchen drawer
no HET for me then!

the policeman that came lives next door but one, he said a lot of cars have ended up in kirkby

i'm looking on the bright side, the front engine mount and the brakes needed doing!

I hope the brakes crumble and they end up in a ditch... with the engine block on top of them.

Here's hoping... :evil:

Sorry to hear that mate, it's getting worse with this type of car theft.

I was just thinking about this last night, I need to get a good place to hide my keys and from now on I will carry them everywhere until I do.

I was just thinking about this last night, I need to get a good place to hide my keys and from now on I will carry them everywhere until I do.

what, so if you are not in they rip the house apart to find the keys rather than you leaving them easily found?

I am glad they were in the first drawer that they looked in as i would be very upset if they had trashed the whole house loioking for a set of keys!

Was it soley your car that they were after then Chris? :eek:

yes Paul it was only the car, they had tried once before when we were in!

Ah hell, that is sh!t news Chris :( Sickening. :( On the bright side I'm glad it wasn't any worse and that you and your family were safely away from the drama.

Any chance you can passenger-up with someone else on the tour? Don't take my word for it but kingy mentioned he might be going and looking for someone to accompany him...

Once again, sorry to hear the bad news.

Andy

Ah hell, that is sh!t news Chris :( Sickening. :( On the bright side I'm glad it wasn't any worse and that you and your family were safely away from the drama.

Any chance you can passenger-up with someone else on the tour? Don't take my word for it but kingy mentioned he might be going and looking for someone to accompany him...

Once again, sorry to hear the bad news.

Andy

i agree andy, i'm glad no one was in at the time.

regarding HET, i don't think i'll be in a position to afford it as all spare cash will be going to the new car fund!

Back