• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Just received these after a hefty wait. These will not go down well over on CRX-UK and I doubt much better here, but I fancy a change to the front end. I will probably swap them over again in a few months once I've got the idea out of my system. :D

amber-corners.jpg

Why I wanted to change them in the first place...

22897960.jpg

76773303.jpg

33073874.jpg

I love seeing old school civic! very amazed on this thread.

I want to meet the car personally as well. :D

Thanks for reminding me mate.

I've read the title, and some comments but everytime I see car like this I keep saying old school civic.

What are the difference between them anyways?

Enlighten me up please! :)

I've read the title, and some comments but everytime I see car like this I keep saying old school civic.

They are totally different cars ;) !

It's a bit like calling a EP3 a DC5, yes they share many mechanical parts, but they don't share a single body panel (well VT bonnets are interchangeable), despite the fronts looking similar. The wheelbase is notably shorter on the CRX, which apparently makes it quite different to drive.

A bit of trivia for you, the first gen CRX that shared many components with the third gen Civic was actually called the Civic CRX.

It's a bit like calling a EP3 a DC5, yes they share many mechanical parts, but they don't share a single body panel, despite the fronts looking similar. The wheelbase is notably shorter on the CRX, which apparently makes it quite different to drive.

A bit of trivia for you, the first gen CRX that shared many components with the third gen Civic was actually called the Civic CRX.

Cheers mate, I will meet that car sometime soon. :D

Loving those newest pics Chris! Where's the location, I think I recognise the skatepark, but can't quite put a name to it :lol:

Darren, that's not my car. :lol: I have no idea where that park is, I'm afraid...

Loving those newest pics Chris! Where's the location, I think I recognise the skatepark, but can't quite put a name to it :lol:

As soon as I saw the Bridge I thought Playstation, then I saw they were concrete and the car was left hand drive :lol: .

As soon as I saw the Bridge I thought Playstation, then I saw they were concrete and the car was left hand drive :lol: .

ditto! is that place still open? I have not even thought about that place for years!

ditto! is that place still open? I have not even thought about that place for years!

Ladbroke Grove in London, should be, good park that.

Used to be anyway when I used to skate it, probably full of scene kids and scooters now though.

WILL be full of Scooters, they are like cockroaches, all that will be left after the nuclear holocaust will be roaches and scooter frames :lol:

Take some before and after pics when you fit them, can't recall what the current ones look like. Kthx.

Back