• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by 1inchponch

1. 1

Accord seats in an EP3

Thanks for the replies. To be honest i'm not that bothered about letting people in the back. All my cars over the last 11 years have been 3 doors and i could count the number of times i've had people in the back on one hand. It's one of the benefits of being antisocial :D I don't really fancy...
  2. 1

Accord seats in an EP3

I was wondering if anyone has ever fitted a set of the Accord type r front seats in an EP3. I can get a pair pretty cheap and they look the same as the Premier Recaros only in all black (the colour actually looks a better match for the pre face lift civic). I was really just wondering about the...
  3. 1

Which Type R should I get?

Yup, i got one of the early TTs for my wife 3 years ago. We had to get rid of it after 1 year as it was so unreliable. It was okay to drive, but nothing to write home about. She's now got an MX5 and i have to say it's far better to drive although slower than the TT and laughably slow compared to...
Back