• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by A20NWK

1. A

A20NWK's NHB EP3

Thanks guys. I actually bought a set of rear lights for £90 this week. I had a go at fitting them but ended up running into a rather annoying problem. To remove the rear lights, the bumper needs to come off. A combination of ride height, wheel width and tyre thickness meant I couldn't...
  2. A

A20NWK's NHB EP3

The nighthawk black does look amazing when clean. If I bought another EP3 I'd have to go for cosmic grey. Thanks. I was thinking of changing but will stick with these for now.
  3. A

Exhaust problem

A remap is definitely the way forward. In terms of better fuel economy, you will need a very disciplined right foot.
  4. A

A20NWK's NHB EP3

Not had chance to give much of an update in a while so here goes. First of all, I'll be fitting some custom air feeds early next year to tidy up holes in the front bumper. I'm after a set of JDM wind deflectors and pre-facelift rear lights, both to improve looks as well. Under the bonnet, a...
  5. A

Rattle in boot.......arghhhhh

Try and determine the cause of the rattle prior to removing the panel as the boot plastics are a nightmare to get back on.
  6. A

What's your car's current mileage?

54 plate EP3 - bought on 27k, currently on 39k. Only problem I've had over the last 12 months is a radiator leak.
  7. A

Tegiwa Parts reviews

I had a few Tegiwa parts fitted to my EP3 back in September. Intake Looks great under the bonnet and is much cheaper than the Gruppe M. It can rattle against the scuttle panel but this is easily solved with double sided sticky pads. Makes a nice whistle at low revs and sounds like thunder at...
  8. A

A20NWK's NHB EP3

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.
  9. A

A20NWK's NHB EP3

Hi all, I bought a 54 plate EP3 just over a year ago now and thought I would sign up here to share my progress. After coming from a Volkswagen Lupo GTI, I have not looked back since. I've been driving almost four years now and this is the first car I have kept for over a year. It is a...
Back