• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by andyherts

1. andyherts

Loxy's Type R #6

Very nice and I like the colour
  2. andyherts

Induction Kit filter question

I have a bit of a hybrid induction kit, I got the K&N typhoon, tegiwa heat shield, I removed the K&N filter, replaced with the ramair filter from the SR120 kit and then used the cold air intake from the SR120 kit. I find the ramair filter a bit quieter than the K&N
  3. andyherts

FN2 Championship White - my 2nd CTR

Lovely, championship white really does look good on a type r
  4. andyherts

Can't wait to get into my ep3 today + what to get next

I am shocked you managed to get the mpg down to 29 in a Golf diesel, thats pretty good work! I came home from work in one of our company DS4 diesels Thursday, covered around 300miles in it over 24hours, its 13 years newer than my EP3. What I can say is that, it feels more substantial and the...
  5. andyherts

EP3 Removing Aftermarket Air Intake and Fitting Original Airbox

Its a relatively simple task as even a no-hoper like me has managed to remove the airbox box assembly to fit an K&N 57i, then remove that and revert back to standard and then remove again to fit a K&N typhoon
  6. andyherts

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

Great thread and thanks for the Lucas replacement bulb codes, replaced all 9 bulbs in my EP3 over the weekend, I knew one bulb had gone, however, when I swapped them over, 4 were out
  7. andyherts

EP3 Crank case breather pipe

Yup, thats the hose Thanks for knowing the ID, appreciated :)
  8. andyherts

EP3 Crank case breather pipe

Hi all As per title, I have noticed my crank case breather pipe is starting to look like its perishing Does anyone know the dimensions of the pipe so that I can order up a silicone replacement ? Thanks if you can help
  9. andyherts

EP3 - Best intake for gains/sound

I initially went for a K&N 57i kit, with a tegiwa heat shield and a silicone elbow............at full throttle it was very loud, I swapped the K&N filter for a ram air foam one, no noticeable difference Then I removed it all and went back to standard, mainly down to an awful intake sound at...
  10. andyherts

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Wow, great work on the conversion to track car
  11. andyherts

Probably One Of The Cleanest EP3's In The Country!!! ;-)

Very very nice, exceptionally clean
  12. andyherts

EP3 Minted stock EP3

Wow, it does look pretty nice, probably priced a bit high, I imagine they still arent at the point where people will buy them and tuck them away and not drive them
  13. andyherts

My Dc2 rebuild - New archs are in.

Amazing build thread, with a daunting amount of work, congratulations
  14. andyherts

Callum's 05 Cosmic Grey Civic type r

Nice looking car, looks like quite a few jobs have already been done, has that been in your ownership or prior ?
  15. andyherts

Matt's JDM EP3

Lovely looking in white, really does suit it, after all your expense, are you still happy with the car ?
Back