• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by antisanta

1. antisanta

My S15

No worries man, it's something that crops up alot. The tyres, tyre pressure, wheel size etc etc make a much bigger difference than that of a FWD car so its worth doing. The S15 is an absolute beast of a motor, I'm sure it gets a lot of attention so would be a shame to sell! In regards to...
  2. antisanta

My S15

Just like to add my two cents to this as I feel it may be appropriate! I went from a FWD car in the form of an EP3 to an Mk1 MX5 and within the first few hours I had span it at 40mph, had my back end wayy out on a sliproad to a dual carridgeway just from accelerating (in a STRAIGHT LINE IN 3RD...
  3. antisanta

antisanta's CTR - Selling up :(

Well to be honest, as much as I love the car, in hindsight I probably rushed into buying the car in the first place. I got my pants pulled down by Apr on finance, insurance is higher than expected due to changing car mid policy and if I'm completely honest I'm sacrificing other things in order...
  4. antisanta

Regrettably she is now up for sale :( http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?89862-Honda-Civic-Type-R-2004-Satin-Silver-56000-miles-%A35300
  5. antisanta

Feeling down !

5 door.. hmmm FD2?! Yeah, quite expensive.. just rob someone, np.
  6. antisanta

Feeling down !

Is buying another one out of the question?
  7. antisanta

Help! Heads bursting with tyres

215 45 Goodyear eagle f1s /thread
  8. antisanta

Just fitted a SS un-silenced B pipe + OEM back box

Unsilenced B-pipe, Spoon N1 and DC sports header if you want loud. Doubt you will get on many tracks though ;)
  9. antisanta

Best prices - any recommendations? Eibach prokit, rear camber arm, camber bolts?

Since I've just bought all my parts for the FRSU I thought I could be off use. I've gone with Eibach Pro kit (15mm/20mm), Eibach SPC Camber arms Eibach bolts - as you said, buy cheap buy twice. Eibach are a reputable brand and people have a lot of good things to say about them. If you are...
  10. antisanta

My 02 CTR

Haven't wasted any time have you! aha. Fair dos! That exhaust is apparently one of the best - but very hard to find. Would be interested to hear what it sounds like. Also a fan of the carbon bonnet :smt023 I've not heard good things about the D2 Camber arms though :<, thoughts?
  11. antisanta

Updated the original post a bit. My wishlist has changed since I took ownership! (And went to Japfest -.-) Sneaky pic from JF..
  12. antisanta

Dan's Satin Silver Facelift EP3

Heres a link to the sealant http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/finishkare-1000p-hi-temp-sealant/prod_589.html You can also get sample tins from them which is handy. I have a few pics on my thread in my sig after using it and the Dojo Juice. Fair play getting your mam and gf to wash the car...
  13. antisanta

EP3 Lift off oversteer

What tyres did you go for mate?
  14. antisanta

Dan's Satin Silver Facelift EP3

Nice car mate. Good choice! I use fk1000p sealant and/or dojo juice white fantastic wax on my ss. Both look really nice with the sealant giving it a 'wet' look. Haha I noticed you have bought some springs already, the modding bug will bite especially if you go to any Jap shows! I recommend...
Back