• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help! Heads bursting with tyres

I'm needing two new tyres on my car the two I have that came with the car are different makes and I'm going to replace all 4 eventually to the same. I have read so many reviews and I'm torn between falken f1s and Michelin pilot sport 3 or toto price 3s. I'm aware the tyres are important and willing to spend what I need to I live in Scotland so thee tyre needs to be good in the dry any suggestions would be appreciated even if you think I'm overlooking a tyre.

As above but peoples expectations and opinions differ, what suits one driver may not suit another.

However I got Kumho Ecsta KU39's on mine and can't fault them. I was and still am surprised at the levels of grip they give in wet and dry conditions a good tyre especially if on a budget, I paid £65 per tyre (unfitted) from blackcircles.

See the Goodyear eagle f1 do they come in the standard size for an ep3. I have read that thread about 5 times and simply cannot decide I definitely need so etching good in the wet up here I Scotland. Thanks ***

I was thinking this but wread a few stories sayin the potenzas aren't great in the wet and being in Scotland need something good in the rain lol

Stick with the oem size.

The thread posted above has plenty of info on tyre choice.

At the end of it all, Only you can decide after reading all the opinions.

I was thinking this but wread a few stories sayin the potenzas aren't great in the wet and being in Scotland need something good in the rain lol

Drive slightly slower in the rain then? They will be better than some budget trash that a lot of people seem to keep putting on Type R's.

jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme-i9.jpg

:lol:

Back