• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AntvtecR

1. A

FN2 HKS Legamax Sports Muffler plus HKS Reloaded intake

Hond-r and eight speed have it listed on their website. Never went down that route so can't say for sure. AntvtecR
  2. A

I agree these non-res exhausts sound awesome but wanted something quieter for everyday use. Recently paid out for 3rd gear fix so currently still got the "come on then what have you got" exhaust and on full chat it is a sight to behold. AntvtecR
  3. A

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Do you work for Royal Mail or something cause that is top tier fastest arrival ever! AntvtecR
  4. A

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Just sent payment to you mate can't wait to put these on AntvtecR
  5. A

Performance Autoworks 3rd gear issue sorted

These guys know their stuff just had the 3rd gear hub sleeve set fitted (they fit customer supplied parts) plus new genuine Honda clutch from themselves, no need to send gearbox off to someone else they do it all in-house. Based out of Fairford Gloucestershire. They are Honda and Mitsubishi...
  6. A

Thanks Loxy, H-tune sell it with the heatshield my mouse cursor has been hovering over the checkout now button and I have just clicked it:D
  7. A

Hi all, Ive had the fn2 for 7 months and always after a quick blast through the country lanes 30 miles or so I always come back with a bad back and think.......... Time to sell get a V8 barge but then I come to my senses and tell myself no I'll miss the Vtec kick, the noise and the sheer...
  8. A

First Honda Had To Be A Type R

Hi Mate, The Goodyears are definitely harder riding than those soft as sponge sidewalls on those god awful three A's. I'm no expert but does any tyre make the car ride well! I chose the Goodyears because the price ain't extortionate 87 quid each fitted through malvern tyres and a couple of...
  9. A

First Honda Had To Be A Type R

Hi All, I've had the car for about 3 months now and it's a daily only about 15 mile round trip and the odd weekend blast around the cotswolds. About 1500 miles in and it could be one of the best cars I have owned. Rather loud longlife cat back non-resonated exhaust not my cuppa but came with...
Back