• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ash4Lotte

1. Ash4Lotte

dc sports bung

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but i might be getting a dc sports exhaust and was wandering how effective the bung actually is?? the only thing i am concerned at is motorway driving, so does it cure drone?? anybody able to make a comparison video, would be much appreciated :D
  2. Ash4Lotte

Ep3 annoying rattle when starting - help please

Cheers for the advice, this was quite a while ago and the car has been fixed for some time now :P It turned out to be the chain rattling against the guides or a faulty tensioner, either way its all fixed now :D
  3. Ash4Lotte

Japspeed 4-2-1 Decat Sound... Not sure if its right? Video

mines off at the moment as i had my mot last week, when i put it back on, i think i will cake some paste on it as well, not sure if its designed to have that sound or not :S
  4. Ash4Lotte

Pre-facelift to Facelift Headlight Conversion

Lol the indicator plugs were a massive ballache, i only found 1 in the rear passenger side of a 97 corsa, then found the other in another corsa, good luck
  5. Ash4Lotte

you will also need the indicator plugs, i cant remember about the hid kit, as i added mine after regular hb3 bulbs, but that should do you :D
  6. Ash4Lotte

ah fair enough, good luck with the swap!
  7. Ash4Lotte

from what i remember, i only went to honda for the indicator bulb holders and that was it
  8. Ash4Lotte

i guess you could, but at the time i thought this was the only way howie1987 yea they look good to me, but trust me, you will find hb3 connectors in the scrappy, loads of cars use them especially bmw's lucas1987 yea they are right, but again scrappy could be a cheaper option??
  9. Ash4Lotte

Japspeed 4-2-1 Decat Sound... Not sure if its right? Video

Alright guys, i know a lot of you will have headers, but i have never had a 4-2-1 manifold before, and certainly never had a decat before, and im not sure if this is normal.. i have a japspeed 4-2-1 manifold, unsilenced bpipe and magnex oval, and did the swap a week ago, did not use a new...
  10. Ash4Lotte

"Gunmetal" OEM wheels on my EP3

any advice on the refurb?? as i mite be doing the same soon :)
  11. Ash4Lotte

Please help.. clutch issue

Right, where to start... basically today as i returned to my car, the clutch wouldn't work... the pedal went really soft and easy to push (and when pressed in, took its time returning back to position, and i just couldn't get the car in gear ?? It lasted for about 5-10 mins, and then after...
  12. Ash4Lotte

Good budget exhaust set up?

personally, i wouldn't have thought there would be much difference in sound, but they might weigh different. Just make sure you find the right diameter as theres a lot of 2" and 2.25" b-pipes out there, especially scorpion and supersprint or unbranded :)
  13. Ash4Lotte

i'm not sure if were allowed to post ebay links, but if you type in "civic type r tube" there are a few there, ones currently 20 pounds for a 2.5" sportex b-pipe :) also search "civic type r b-pipe" and theres one there as well :) they will keep popping up on ebay just got to have an eye out ;)
  14. Ash4Lotte

and the comparison video as promised :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt6lNwDw-ls&feature=youtu.be setup was exactly the same, but with the magnex oval backbox, nice sportier tone!
  15. Ash4Lotte

Brand new i dont think theres much in it, but theres loads that pop up on ebay :) And at half the price there just as good :D
Back