• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ash_89

1. A

Fn2 grinds into reverse after clutch change

It goes most of the time when clutch is pressed down im sure it gets louder (on slowing down ) the hogher the gear you go it’s like no noise I’ve ever herd before it’s not a whine and not a grind it’s liek a grumbling flappy noise
  2. A

https://youtu.be/qWq7C3d4SGs This is the noise I know it’s a crap video but you can hear the noise when slowing down and letting the engine do the braking
  3. A

It was bled twice and still the same :( loxy I’m taking it back next weekend the guy isn’t getting any money of mine until the car is spot on and the same as it when In with no crunching and smooth changes Funny you say the point pedal adjustment i think on the fn2s you can adjust the bit point...
  4. A

Just had the fn2s clutch done and now the car won’t go into reverse unless you put it in 1st then reverse Also the gears 1-2-3 can be a bit stiff not like it was before more Easter and smoother It feels like the clutch is dragging slightly in 1st Fn2 type r 2008/9
  5. A

Oil pressure switch

Has anyone changed the oil pressure switch before on a fn2 type r looks a bitch to get to
  6. A

Fn2 grinding noise (argh)

Got a very annoying worring noise coming from the car Doesn’t grind going into gears atal still nice and smooth , but I have a terrible noise coming from the front end when lifting off the accelerator sounds either clutch or gearbox related . The noise also disappears when the clutch padal is...
  7. A

Heat shield for k&n typhoon

Hey people , was wondering if anyone knew of a decent fitting heat shield that would be suitable for the typhoon ?
  8. A

Ep3 Type R (first honda)

Looks like ill look to buy a cai next time im off a couple of days :D other mod's will be a spoon exhaust and mabye a frsu before xmas if i have any money left .
  9. A

Ep3 Type R (first honda)

His clio is very fast they're brilliant cars for the money aswell , identical alomost through every gear
  10. A

Ep3 Type R (first honda)

I nearly did mate only reason i didnt was to keep things sweet with the guy so he'd fix it properly , just couldn't believe the difference in braking power. Im on the look out for a AEM cai now aswell as the current set up i have suffers from heatsoak pretty bad.
  11. A

Ep3 Type R (first honda)

Picked up the car last saturday , drive home from the garage was a blast apart from an anoying sweeling coming from the rear right wheel :( I arrived home and did the usual good look over the car to see if any major things stood out saying ' hold on a min ' , on having a good look with the rear...
Back