• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by baker71

1. baker71

Another Tomtom question.

Does anyone have or know where i can download the Maps of Florida/USA for my Tomtom Go510, Also will i have to get a bigger SD-Card.
  2. baker71

Where to get your windows tinted

I've juat had my 3 rear windows tinted by these guys, Very friendly and a great price £100. Infinity FX, Bristol area - Portishead ask for James. http://www.radisol-client.co.uk/car-window-tinting/index.htm
  3. baker71

My Nighthawk

Very nice mate 8) .
  4. baker71

Look what I drove today

Hearing that from a car salesman, Now i know it's a bad deal :D . I think i had come to that decision anyway, but thanks guys for your advice.
  5. baker71

Look what I drove today

You are all saying what i fell in my heart, If it was my car and maybe a £1000 to me, then i would be seriously thinking about it but i think it would be a bad decision in the long run. Also like the GF pointed out at the moment there aren't many of these on the road but now they have a type...
  6. baker71

Look what I drove today

He didn't say how much, what he said was get some quotes for insurance make sure that you definately want it then they will price mine up but he would be looking for some cash in the deal. The drive in the JDM wasn't that much different to mine but it was a slighty harder ride. And maybe it was...
  7. baker71

Look what I drove today

:D Thinking about part Ex with mine, still not too sure at the moment as this is an 02 plate and mine is an 04, and he still wants some cash with the deal. Sorry about the quality but I took them on my phone. This is my CTR
  8. baker71

Nighthawk Black 04

The exhaust is a Cat back Powerflow with 4.5inch slash cut, burnt tip tail pipe. I bought it off Ebay for £62 :D As for the sticker slap it on there mate i've washed the car loads of times with no problems. The only reason that the car is so shiny is that i had just picked it up from...
  9. baker71

Nighthawk Black 04

10. baker71

Air Conditioning.

Has anyone ever fitted air-con to there car??? If you have how much hassel was it.
  11. baker71

Bought this for £62, I love ebay.

The system is in perfect condition not a mark on it :D . Just fitted it to the car and it sounds 8) . Dotty i looked everywhere for this thread :D , except here. :oops:
  12. baker71

Bought this for £62, I love ebay.

Bought this for £62, I love ebay. Good deal or not ???? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4612633629&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT Just driven over to pick it up.
  13. baker71

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Registered March 2004 (04 Plate). I bought it Jan 2005 with 13,700 miles on the clock now has 20,300. :D
  14. baker71

Falken ZE512.

Had two fitted to the front of my CTR last Saturday, I would say they are as good if not better than the Bridgestones, nice price too £105 for a pair fitted 8) .
  15. baker71

Theving Fcukers

My brother rides for this team and it was his RMZ 450F that was stolen :evil: if you can help in any way it would be most apreciated. The Maximum Solutions Hooper Suzuki team have had a break-in Friday night in Staffordshire. The following bikes have been stolen from the premises and Rob...
Back